Finger lickin' goodness with a cripsy, crunchy Mi Goreng twist. Fried chicken with crispy noodle bits and Mi Goreng seasoning in the batter!
Who are you sharing these with?
12 Chicken drumsticks
3 cups buttermilk
2 packets Indomie Migoreng
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cornstarch
Salt and pepper to taste
Sliced chilli and coriander
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together buttermilk and Indomie Migoreng seasoning in a mixing bowl. Add in chicken drumsticks and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
2. When ready to cook, pour in vegetable oil into a pot and heat to 175 degrees.
3. Combine flour, cornstarch and add salt and pepper to taste. Mix it thoroughly.
4. Working one at a time, remove chicken pieces from buttermilk mixture. Shake it gently to remove the excess. Place it in the mix and coat thoroughly. Tap off the excess mixture.
5. Break up Indomie Migoreng noodle into bits to coat each chicken piece before frying.
6. Place the chicken drumsticks into the hot oil and fry each piece for around 15 minutes each, turning each piece about halfway through, until the chicken is fully cooked.
7. Remove from the oil and place on paper towels, let them rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.
8. Garnish with sliced chilli and coriander before serving