Every Indomie lover should try these Indomie Thai Noodles!
Time: 30 min
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 2 tbsp sunflower seed oil
- 60 ml sesame oil
- 2 packs of Indomie Mi Goreng Hot & Spicy
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 50 g carrots, grated
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 lime
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- 40 g cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 stalks of coriander
- Mix the chili flakes with the sunflower seed oil and the sesame oil. Pour into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and let it steep for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the noodles according to the package. But instead of water, cook the noodles in the coconut milk. Mix the noodles with the spice mix.
- Cut the bell pepper into thin slices. Mix the noodles with the paprika. Cut the lemon into wedges.
- Pour the chili flake oil through a small sieve. Season the noodles with the chili oil. (Be careful, it's spicy!)
- Divide the noodles between two plates. Sprinkle the grated coconut, cashew nuts and sesame seeds on top. Garnish with coriander